Gibson Brands Forums

Another sig model LP?

saturn

I'm watching the re-broadcast of The Who Rock Honors on VH1 and see Adam Sandler introducing them with one of his goofy songs, playing his LP. The same one I've seen him using on the Chanukah song. I think this qualifies

him ](*,)

Sandra Bullock and Adam Sandler. Two actors I cannot stand to watch. I'm sure he'll get a sig if Kiefer Sutherland did.

Neo we do have things in common.

Id just like to add Kevin Costner to the list. I refuse to watch any movie hes in.

Adam Sandler gets on my nerves. I cannot watch him no matter what.

Sandra Bullock has this sense of self importance that baffles me.....ill stop now.

Id just like to add Kevin Costner to the list. I refuse to watch any movie hes in.

Sandra Bullock has this sense of self importance that baffles me.....ill stop now.

I feel that way about Gilbert Gotfried, that guy is just annoying, but I think that's his gimmick.

Hmmm, I wonder what the criteria is for a celeb to get their own signature guitar.

Probably give Henry a reach-around and you got yourself a deal!

Some of Adam Sandler's movies were complete crap, but come on...Waterboy and Happy Gilmore were hilarious!

Phil, Kiefer's guitar is an ES-336. A really nice looking guitar, actually.

I'd like to add Robin Williams

Couldn't agree more.

I don't pick on Sandler anymore though I saw him trying to do standup in LA a few years back. We all just set there stunned in silence as he babbled and blew joke after joke and mumbled incoherently about how he wasn't ready to perform in front of a audience, we all totally agreed since Ive seen victims of serious head injuries with faster responses, so I try to be nice since I think there's something really wrong with that boy.

Bullock peaked in about 2 minutes on Speed One after that - Why?

And Costner let's see Waterworld, Postman, Dances with Wolves (He was out acted by the Buffalo) he bleeds more cash than a third world country and these are the modern heroes???

Maybe Kiefer does deserve a guitar at least 24 is interesting...

Archived