Gibson Brands Forums

Is This A Real Gibson Les Paul

mr papa

Hi I thinking buying this and come to USA Gibson site for advise. It look like finest quality guitar. Selling for 1400 us dollar and the cost not low for me think It Is fake. I own 2 USA Gibson les pauls, but don't know If this one real or not. What's you guys think.chinesebull.jpg

Thats the real thing... now buy it' date=' and get out of here... WE ARE NOT InTERESTED IN BUYING THOSE CHINA gUITARS MR. PAPA!

Guess Cuda will show up anytime soon... Kick his *** cuda!!![/quote']

Let's all chip in to send Cuda and NeoConMan to China to hunt Papa down.

Is this a joke or something?

It's almost the exact same backdrop as last time.

I future' date=' I'd just tell him it's a fake and not explain why.[/quote']

Yeah. The concensus is, that it's not real. I think the best thing now is to let this thread drop. Of course I realize the irony that my comment just bumped it up once again #-o

Just a thought here , Every time we point out the discrepancies on these fakes , all we are doing is telling them what to improve upon for their next run ,

My advice is to have them contact Gibson directly .

We as a community can help the ones we know are legitemately looking for advice ,

The others .

Not so much ...

It might be fake' date=' but at least you get a set of new Fender strings. That's a pretty good deal.[/quote']

You know... I dont get it... lots of people complain about Gibson not including any case candy with their guitars... but seeing this... Fender strings man... Gibson sure knows how to make their customers happy.

There you got have it... people whined and Gibson responded.

You know... I dont get it... lots of people complain about Gibson not including any case candy with their guitars... but seeing this... Fender strings man... Gibson sure knows how to make their customers happy.

There you got have it... people whined and Gibson responded.

Given that the packaging is all wrong for the strings I'm sure they're as much Fender as the guitar is Gibson.

You mean the sticker that comes on every new Epiphone?

Yes that one! I thought those stickers only came with the higher end imposible to buy epis of which Gibson make copies... glad to see they are now putting some of the good stuff on Gibsons too!#-o

Archived