Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul spotlight

daveinspain

Hey Surfpup... Yeah thats it.... but the one i saw is sort of a honey/tobacco color and the stripe in the center is there but not so obvious... I had never heard of or seen one of these before. I don't have much more info one the guitar other than the seller says its a 1983 and was one of the first models to come out of the custom shop... he says there were only about 400 made.

spotlight1.jpg

spotlight2.jpg

surfpup' date=' what about guys like me who try, but can't golf?[/quote']

Perhaps try surfing, Tim? I'll trade ya free lessons for your R9 :-k In fact I'll give ya free lessons if you just bring your R9 with you! #-o

I adopted that little slogan years ago. It seems everyone down here golfs and I am constantly getting asked to join them. Being the smarta** I am, a little quip was needed.

Hey Surfpup... Yeah thats it.... but the one i saw is sort of a honey/tobacco color and the stripe in the center is there but not so obvious... I had never heard of or seen one of these before. I don't have much more info one the guitar other than the seller says its a 1983 and was one of the first models to come out of the custom shop... he says there were only about 400 made.

spotlight1.jpg

spotlight2.jpg

Perhaps try surfing' date=' Tim? I'll trade ya free lessons for your R9 :-k In fact I'll give ya free lessons if you just bring your R9 with you! [-o<

I adopted that little slogan years ago. It seems everyone down here golfs and I am constantly getting asked to join them. Being the smarta** I am, a little quip was needed.

[/quote']

I feel ya. I surf and golf... what does that make me??

I feel ya. I surf and golf... what does that make me??

Poor and tired most likely!#-o

I love to surf and like surfboards almost as much as guitars and I used to play at golf never much good but then it kept getting more and more expensive I can find a lot of things to annoy me and make me look bad in public without paying for golf.

Archived