Gibson Brands Forums

Gassing

sexygibson

They're obviously inspired by Gibson / Epi line, but they seem really well made, good tuners, good pickups, nice features (like coil-tapping) and they have a good variety in pick-ups. ProGuitarShop has recently made some videos about them on youtube, certainly worth to check them out.

Especially the variery in the pikcups got me thinking that Gibbies / Epis could certainly use the ideas and try to supply more models that people are asking for (like more P-90 equipped models for example).

you need to check out this site..I tend to think of these guys as epis R&D department in some ways.

(fantasy, its a different company)

for example:

http://www.rondomusic.com/callistojr.html

http://www.rondomusic.com/photos/electric/ngg1jrs2ts5.jpg

I've had a similar model in the shop and with new pups and electronics it was killer!

by the way that guys model had a wraparound bridge.. he had a wilkinson on it. and it wouldn't intonate at all.

So I put a Schaller on there and I couldn't believe how much better it sounded.. not to mention looked... not to

mention tuned and intonated.

BOY those are the BEST wrap bridges in the world I think.

These guys had stop tail strats.. I still want one.

set neck.

That is a nice looking Junior for the price. I've been wanting another p90 equipped guitar but I think the Schecter would be more versatile with the humbucker with coil splitting and the P100. I think it would be a great " do everything " guitar for gigging.

Dang, wish you hadn't showed me that Junior though Twang ! I'm gonna seriously consider that.

I used to have a beautiful Schecter tele in the '80s when they were just another wannabe Fender brand.

It was cherry sunburst with binding and a rock maple neck & fretboard, gold hardware.

At the time, I couldn't bond so I sold it (jazz snobery).

I wish I had that thing now, I love teles (and Jrs.) these days.

I've searched for one like it for sale or even just a photo, but none to be found.

If you see one, forward the link?

Archived