Gibson Brands Forums

What state (or nation) do you live in?

NeoConMan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grove City; about forty minutes east of you.

Been here about six years now... long enough to get married and have two little girls younger than my guitar. Needless to say' date=' there's not as much jamming here as I would like...but they're worth it.[/quote']

That's crazy, we were staying at my girlfriend's grandmother's for a while when we first got up here... just 10 mins from grove city... in Volant. Wish I'd have known, probably wouldn't have went so crazy in that small town.

Congrats to you... family is a good thing, no matter where you are. Always good to have something warm on those cold and snowy days.

Hell, Ive been trying like crazy to find some fellow musicians. I just started resorting to posting flyers. Still gotta get my license renewed, though, or I won't be much for getting around. Might have to hook up if I'm ever around that neck of the woods. Break out the Les's.

North Yorkshire' date=' England. Spend a year driving round Africa with a shitty car, load of booze and an acoustic then back home to UK. Would move away in a heartbeat though![/quote']

Have I seen you around in York..? You look..... familiar.

Archived