Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone have any experience with EJ200 Limiteds?

trossit

HI, I was curious if anyone here has owned or had any experience with the scaled down verision of the EJ200, "the Limited." The specs appear to be the same except for the mustache bridge, ornate pick-guard, and crown fret markers. Amazingly the Limited version is half the price. Do they play and as good as the original fancy EJ200s?

Thanks!

HI' date=' I was curious if anyone here has owned or had any experience with the scaled down verision of the EJ200, "the Limited." The specs appear to be the same except for the mustache bridge, ornate pick-guard, and crown fret markers. Amazingly the Limited version is half the price. Do they play and as good as the original fancy EJ200s?

Thanks![/quote']

I was about to ask the same question! I like the scaled down version more I think!

I too would like to know. I asked in a thread a while ago but the answers I got were mostly regarding the looks anyways.

If I were to *purely* speculate, maybe the back and sides and tuners and stuff may be of lower quality. But I have no idea.

Thanks in advance to those who answer. [biggrin]

Archived