Gibson Brands Forums

post new pics of your les pauls

littlekenny

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my new 08 honeyburst' date=' tragicly i accedently put a huge gash/ dent on the side of the faded,

and on the left is my 91' sheratonheavily modded

i flipped the trc but it is normal now[/quote']

You cheater, you've posted this pics before. Can't fool me!

NEW pics.

I think starting a thread about new Les Paul pictures without providing any yourself has to be a serious breach of forum etiquette' date=' Kenny. eusa_drool.gif So let's see 'em![/quote']

I would, if I had one. I'm saving up for it and should have it by christmas time (hopefully)

I think starting a thread about new Les Paul pictures without providing any yourself has to be a serious breach of forum etiquette' date=' Kenny. eusa_drool.gif So let's see 'em![/quote']

Hey, wait! I just realized that I've had my SG since Christmas and I STILL haven't posted pictures....

for that led floyd. you get a stoop. for those of you who don't know what that is. last baseball season whenever some kid would piss him off he would give them a "stoop" which requires and upper bicep and a strong guy with big knuckles. you get the picture

I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...

Archived