Gibson Brands Forums

post new pics of your les pauls

littlekenny

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It came with mini's . I swapped em for a 498t and a burstbucker pro .

Probably sustains a bit with that pup combo and the neck through, eh? I've always love the birds. Passed up a decent deal on an original non-reverse once and it's haunted me ever since. Damn, is that GAS I smell?

That's nice Stiff. Love the mahogany grain. Reminds me of my first LP "The Paul" - only it had speed knobs and open TT pups. Ahhhh nostalgia. I like yours better though.

Thanks I love this guitar and its fat neck, I did not use flash on the pics that's why they look a bit grainy, I should take a few pics outdoors and see how those look.

Cool pics Jesse, I can't say that I have played outdoors other than the deck of my house....

that was a cool little BBQ

there where some chairs and tables and stuff, we had this little concrete slab with the drums, the amps and we had like no room

but it was fun, and there where like 50 people there

had a great time

I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...I must not click the link above to see Phil's R0...

LOL.... OK Surfpup.. I'll click it for you.

HumphreyA.jpg

Humph1a.jpg

LPBM2-1.jpg

Click for a few more pics.

tisk tisk

poor humpfrey

im sure he got made fun of my all the little guitars @ guitar school for being so ugly

and all the girl guitars left him for better looking guitars with bigger necks

and all the guitar companies wouldnt hire him because his flame top was too long and they wanted him to cut it

lol

tisk tisk

poor humpfrey

im sure he got made fun of my all the little guitars @ guitar school for being so ugly

and all the guitar companies wouldnt hire him because his flame top was too long and they wanted him to cut it

lol

The ballad of Happy Humphrey

tisk tisk

poor humpfrey

lol

Ever thought of taking up songwriting...LOL

Humph doesn't do badly with the gals.. Some Les Paul's had bigger necks, but he had better sustain.. Quality not quantity is evidently what the ladies want.

He's a guitar that attends synagogue so the companies hired him after the was simonized and had two inches cut of his truss rod. =P~

im not really that good @ songwriting

but i did stay @ a holiday inn

seriously though

i took a college creative writing class, wrote some short stories, and a 50 page novel

be careful, once get going i wont stop

go ahead

ASK me to continue

i dare ya

=D

i took a college creative writing class' date=' wrote some short stories, and a 50 page novel

[/quote']

FYI - that's either a really long short story or a short novella! =P~ Either way an accomplishment. Might be an epic concept album, eh!

Archived