Gibson Brands Forums

post new pics of your les pauls

littlekenny

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSC02278.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

I finally got a few good photos of this Les Paul' date=' epiphone.

IF anyone knows anything about this guitar please let me know.

thanks so much

Shaloujones[/quote']

OK, forget the previous advise of calling Gibson. Epiphone is owned by Gibson, but they aren't the same. Very cool that you were considerate enough to buy your daughter a guitar, hope she was not expecting a Gibson Les Paul. Gibson are USA made and Epi's are made in China. If the guy who sold it to you told you it was a Gibson, you need to take it back, and find a reputable Gibson dealer. www.gibson.com will be a big help.

OK' date=' forget the previous advise of calling Gibson. Epiphone is owned by Gibson, but they aren't the same. Very cool that you were considerate enough to buy your daughter a guitar, hope she was not expecting a Gibson Les Paul. Gibson are USA made and Epi's are made in China. If the guy who sold it to you told you it was a Gibson, you need to take it back, and find a reputable Gibson dealer. www.gibson.com will be a big help.[/quote']

You could also visit the Epiphone forums for any other advice. Not that the guys here won't help, but the Epi guys will probably know more, especially about such a distinctive guitar of a limited run.

Hope you find the answers you need and your Daughter enjoys her new guitar!

DSC01581.JPG

Here is my 1987 Black Beauty' date=' best neck i have felt on a Custom, just an awesome guitar.

Maybe one day i will get a Tabaco Burst to keep her company.[/quote']

WOW!! 87? That thing looks mint.

I don't what know what you're doing, but keep it up!!

=D>

Inspired by the high quality photos so many of you have, I tried the blanket over the couch approach. (I need a black leather couch like Tim - that's why my guitars don't look as good as his. Yeah, that's the reason...) =D>

2005 Faded Tobacco Sunburst (60s neck)

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

2007 Classic GT w/ Duncan Pearly Gates

GT1.jpg

GT2.jpg

Archived