Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Elitist Les Paul Custom selling price?

Hi, and welcome to the forum. As the previous poster stated, I would expect you could get around a grand, but that may be on the high side. $800-$900 you could easily get. Might I ask what you traded for it ? I think if you keep that Elitist and played it for a bit you would not consider selling, but , if you do, you are welcome to use our " Buy & Sell " section here on the forum.

wow, didn't think it'd be worth that much! I traded an Ibanez SZ2020 prestige for it. I was selling the ibanez and was offered a trade for the Epi Elitist. It does play very nice for clean and dirty. I took the trade cause I never had a Les Paul type of guitar and I was interested in trying it out.

Thanks for the welcome and the replies!

Hi All' date=' I just aquired an Elitist Les Paul Custom wine red in like new condition through a trade. Not sure it my type of guitar and wondering how much I could expect to get for it in today's market? Thanks in advance for your replies![/quote']

Is it like this one? I would seriously consider to keep it.

EL%20LPCus_WR.jpg

Yes' date=' the red is darker in person and the binding is more of a cream and the truss rod cover says "Elitist" not Gibson. Mine's not a fake is it?[/quote']

From what I can see it's not a fake, but a great guitar! If I didn't have 2 of them already I would buy it. The picture I posted is from the Epiphone press site, this pictures almost never show the accurate colors. My red Elite ES-335 also looks way more beautiful in person. Epiphone changed the truss rod cover during the production time afaik. Both my Elites have the Gibson inscription, but I saw a lot of Elitists with the Elitist inscription as well.

Archived