Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KevmanTA

Just put in my new Seymour Duncan 'Seth Lover' pickups..

Sounds fantastic, no more awkward buzzing noise that sounded like I had a bad ground, and I didn't burn myself soldering them in! Here's a pic! It's a 1994 Epi Les Paul, made in Korea.

Newpups.jpg

Very nice looking LP Kev!

Isn't it great when it all works out right?

Welcome to the forum too!

Yeah, the biggest problem I had was the plastic pieces that hold down the humbuckers, I had the neck one on backwards.. Other than that, pretty simple work..

Nice work, congrats and welcome to the group! I have SD Seth Lovers in my Heritage 575, great sound, clean as you want but potent when you want it. Rock on.[biggrin]

Nice work' date=' congrats and welcome to the group! I have SD Seth Lovers in my Heritage 575, great sound, clean as you want but potent when you want it. Rock on.[biggrin']

KevmanTA and teegar. Just out of curiosity, what did you guys pay for you SD Seth Lover p'ups? It appears you both

like the sound. I'm looking to put some new p'ups in my Epi Les Paul Standard. Thanks! BTW teegar, is that Mark Bolin

in your avatar? I love TREX.

Cool!! I have an older set of pre-demarzio lawsuit seth lovers in my '01 mik LP. No covers on mine and wound on seths original machine, basically floorshop customs. I like em a bit better than the gibson 57 classics