Gibson Brands Forums

You know you're a good father when....

tulsaslim

...you get home from work & find a big box leaning against your front door containing a new elitist dot. This is what happened to my brother yesterday. The elitist was a belated Father's Day gift from his two sons currently serving in Iraq. He was very pleasantly surprised to say the least.

WOW!...I wouldnt want to be the enemy and have that after me!

I hear they are whisper quiet.

I ain't skeered. I double dog DARE you to come after me!

I'm hiding deep within the NeoCon compound so you should use the really BIG bombs....

Please don't shoot the SG 12-string.... Thundergod, get ready to send in Lynryrd.........

You're right' date=' I know...but it would be pretty fun. O:)[/quote']

That it would be...O:)

I heard the other day, we may go up to Cold Lake for some trials this January. I'm not exactly sure where that is, but with words like Cold, Canada, and January doesn't sound pleasant for this Arizona boy.

Tim A wrote:

SB, bring that chopper up here to Ontario. We can hunt moose.

Unfortunately there wouldn't be much left of the moose after we're done, unless you want pre-made mooseburgers. Anxious

=D>

Nice one!

Cold Lake in January... bring three pairs of socks per day. Temperatures in that area can go below -40 degrees Celsius!

So you're saying it might get a bit nippy? A couple of years ago I spent a year in Duluth, MN one month (January). Never been that cold in my life.

Why do you Canadians do that to yourselves? Thats just wrong. :-k

PS I found Cold Lake on the map, it's not quite in the Arctic Circle, but I am pretty sure you can see it from there.

Archived