Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Too-many-strats

Any Kramer Fans Still Around??????

My first electric was a Kramer. It has been broken a few times. I'm gonna get another actual Kramer neck so it can live once more. I'm 100% sure which model it is. 1980s 6000ST?

post-25747-033162500 1284874147_thumb.jpgIlove my Kramer its not vintage or anything but its still awesome and ya can't miss it being flourecent orange. Old 610 with upgraded electronics

post-25747-033162500 1284874147_thumb.jpgIlove my Kramer its not vintage or anything but its still awesome and ya can't miss it being flourecent orange. Old 610 with upgraded electronics

Are you 100% sure it's a 610? I have the exact same one but have never been able to confirm the mondel #.

I love Kramers! Never brought a top line one but had a music yo fr422 striker last year and also had a st100 striker also.

Both got modded as in the pics

DSC01682.jpg

Before

DSC02607.jpg

After

P200508_1904.jpg

Before how it came

P220508_0614.jpg

Another before

DSC01347.jpg

After

yeah...I used to have a van halen kramer...but somebody but somebody bought it off me for a ton

and I was able to buy a 1/3 of what is now my setup. I do regret selling it...but it could

be a new time for a guitar project. haven done one of those for years [thumbup]

Broken 2 necks on this one (top). Been searching ebay daily for a replacement. Keep getting out bid. I've contemplated setting the body for parts. Might regret it since it was my first electric.

collection008.jpg

I'd like to get another Pacer. Right now it's just a mid 80's Focus 6000. Still a great axe.

Are the Gibby Pacer Classics any good?

My first electric was a Kramer. It has been broken a few times. I'm gonna get another actual Kramer neck so it can live once more. I'm 100% sure which model it is. 1980s 6000ST?

how do you break a neck? dare i ask 2?

you know, a kramer is just as cool with another neck, that is what makes them cool, isn't it? you know, the parts guitars?

how do you break a neck? dare i ask 2?

you know, a kramer is just as cool with another neck, that is what makes them cool, isn't it? you know, the parts guitars?

Got roudy and dropped it snapping the original neck. Had the headstock glued back one but it only lasted a little less than 2 years and it gave away. I got a replacement neck and had it working for a while. then the jack started f-ing up. rather than calmly setting the guitar down the assess the problem, i got mad and threw it on the floor snapping that headstock. I fixed the jack and bought an exact replacement neck this weekend (almost exact, original owner actually put shark fin inlay on it, not decals). I will be much more careful now.