Gibson Brands Forums

DB system for transcale?

frankenberger

Is it possible to buy the DB tuner separately and fix it to a transcale/any steinberger guitar?

Are there any other options for a lever tuner? I can't stand having to retune every few songs between E and drop D, but so far I have not been able to find anything.

Is it possible to buy the DB tuner separately and fix it to a transcale/any steinberger guitar?

Are there any other options for a lever tuner? I can't stand having to retune every few songs between E and drop D' date=' but so far I have not been able to find anything.[/quote']

Are you a member of Steinberger_World Yahoo Group?

If not you should join and ask this question there. There are members that make custom parts. This may be your best bet at this time to find a solution. Gibson/Steinberger is going through a retail transition and the parts sales are unknown at this time. Again if you are not a memeber of the Yahoo group you should join and search the message archive and catch up on what is going on.

I just found out and am not sure but it looks like there may be a few DB equipped Steinberger USA models available.

If you deal with a music store that is a dealer you may be able to pick one up. It may be easier and cheaper in the long run just to do that.

Archived