Gibson Brands Forums

I don't care what anyone says....

jtees4

Due to the categories in this forum....my GLB-T will from this moment on be considered a "Vintage Steinberger" :-)

...and I will gladly accept the 50% price increase that goes along with the fact that it is no longer made!

Due to the categories in this forum....my GLB-T will from this moment on be considered a "Vintage Steinberger" :-)

...and I will gladly accept the 50% price increase that goes along with the fact that it is no longer made!

That thing is sweet man!! I usually don't like the little square ones, but they look cool with a TransTrem.. Wanna trade the TransTrem for an S-Trem? Hahaha

That thing is sweet man!! I usually don't like the little square ones' date=' but they look cool with a TransTrem.. Wanna trade the TransTrem for an S-Trem? Hahaha [/quote']

Thanks...it is a cool little guitar!

You and I both got on that deal JT. Yours was scratch & dent as well, right? I remember right after that, they had non-S&D GLB2Ts for sale at the same price accidentally. I think about a dozen people got lucky with that deal.

You and I both got on that deal JT. Yours was scratch & dent as well' date=' right? I remember right after that, they had non-S&D GLB2Ts for sale at the same price accidentally. I think about a dozen people got lucky with that deal.

[/quote']

Mine was not a scratch and dent. It was one of the last if not THE last one made. I wanted black, but they only had a white one left....didn't take me long to grab it anyway. I think I got the last one at $1099, they changed the site to $1350 the same day if I remember correctly...even though they had no guitars to sell.

I did previously buy a couple of GM's that were scratch n dents...they were always in excellent if not perfect shape for me. I returned one and sold the other one at a profit. The GM's just were not for me.

My mistake. I know someone on the SW list bought the other S&D GLB when it appeared. After we bought them, they dumped a bunch of non-S&D product on the site for the same S&D price. The corrected that mistake, but not before about a dozen went out the door.

I was pretty upset that my S&D cost the same as a new item. I talked to them the same day and they told me it was a price mistake. They did, however, give me a rebate so the GLB ended up costing me about 900 bucks. I wasn't complaining. :) I really liked the customer experience at MY. They are a good bunch of guys and it's sad that they won't carry anymore Steinberger product.

Never cared for what they say

Never cared for games they play

I Never cared for what they do

I Never cared for what they know !!!

from Metallica ' date=' Nothing else matters !!

?????,??????![/quote']

Check this out!

My mistake. I know someone on the SW list bought the other S&D GLB when it appeared. After we bought them' date=' they dumped a bunch of non-S&D product on the site for the same S&D price. The corrected that mistake, but not before about a dozen went out the door.

I was pretty upset that my S&D cost the same as a new item. I talked to them the same day and they told me it was a price mistake. They did, however, give me a rebate so the GLB ended up costing me about 900 bucks. I wasn't complaining. :) I really liked the customer experience at MY. They are a good bunch of guys and it's sad that they won't carry anymore Steinberger product.[/quote']

I had waited over a year for ANY GLB to show up...I missed the ones on the S&D that day, I would have certainly grabbed one if I could have. Luckily...someone posted on Steinbergerworld that some were available (It may have been you...if so...THANK YOU!) or I may have missed the opportunity altogether! I was shocked to find out the ones they had were

T Trems too! I did not even know about the price thing until a day or so later...I had no clue what the price was supposed to be...in fact I didn't even know about the existence of the S&D ones or their prices at the time. I would have been upset too....but they did do right by you. MusicYo has always been great to deal with in my experience. I'm kind of sorry I didn't keep at least one of the GM's that I bought now that it seems the line is dead. I have also talked about trading the

T Trem for an S. I really do not use the T Trem, but it's nice having something that is so rare. Thanks.

Archived