Gibson Brands Forums

Synapse with tremolo?

jes

Is it possible to get a Synapse with tremolo? As far as I can see it isn't possible. Why is the steinberger tremolo no longer available - gl-2 I believe would be my ideal guitar but these are no longer possible to get anywhere. If anyone believe the synapse is better than the gl-2 etc then I would be very keen to hear your view. Thanks

Is it possible to get a Synapse with tremolo? As far as I can see it isn't possible. Why is the steinberger tremolo no longer available - gl-2 I believe would be my ideal guitar but these are no longer possible to get anywhere. If anyone believe the synapse is better than the gl-2 etc then I would be very keen to hear your view. Thanks

I second this, anyone know if the current system (or a previous one) from the Spirit will retrofit on to a Synapse? I'd love to change up to the good ol' wang bar as I'm getting sick of hardtails. :-(

No to the TT2 ' date='S and R the string spacing is different, but the TT3 may be possible with extensive modification.

[/quote']

Well that's balls. Shame, too, I really love this guitar...

I hate how everybody has jumped on board with "trems are out like bellbottoms thing". Seems to me a full floating system with a lever lock and detachable bar would satisfy both sides of the fence, but I'll just have to suffer.

Archived