Gibson Brands Forums

Steinberger GR 4R

Ritschiguitar

Thx Guys' date=' but the problem is.. I come from germany and this supplier doesn't ship over the sea to europe:([/quote']

Hi Ritschi,

yes, this is a problem for us Europeans sometimes, I know. On the other hand, you should think about the model you are searching for again. The GR-4 has a BuyItNow price of US$ 1,300.00. Although being a "Newburgh original", it's still a GR equipped with an R-Trem. Shipping a guitar from USA to Germany is between US$ 200.00 (slow, no adequate insurance), and US$ 300.00 (fast, fully insured). Tax (19%) and duties must be added. This will result in a total price of more than 1.500,00 Euros.

This doesn't make any sense, if you can get a GM-4S (brand new) in Germany for 1.150,- Euros. I don't know why, but this shop still has two of them:

Guitars and Drums

If you want to spend some more money, you currently could buy a GM-7TA from HeadlessResearch. The price is US$ 1,999.00 plus shipping (and they *do* ship to Germany), taxes, etc. I bought a similar guitar from them a year ago (before the big "crisis"), and paid US$ 300.00 more for it.

Schöne Grüße,

Bernd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived