Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dick motorman

Wanted: Trans Tremmed Steinberger

hey guys, been a while since I posted. I'm looking for my first Steinberger. I've been a fan of them for years but have yet to get a chance to own one.

Basically I'm looking for an M style with a TT. Now it doesn't have to be an actual Steinberger, I have no problem with partscasters, as long as it has a graphite neck and a TT I'm happy. Funds are limited so thats the reason Im not to concerned with it being a 'real' 'berger or a partscaster, or MusicYo era or anything.

As far as colors are concerned I like black, natural or some kind of transparent color: black and blue being my favorites, but I'm really up for anything. Although I don't really want a white guitar, (I've had a white guitar (my first) as my only guitar for years, and I want something different).

Pickup combo is another thing I'm flexible with, HSS, HS, H, HSH, HH, doesn't matter to me. Like I said earlier I don't have too much money to spend (cue 'poor college student sob story' here ;)) but then again I'm not looking for a pristine GL from 83.

I'm also willing to look at Music Yo era bolt on GLs with TT's of course.

Just lemme know, thanks a lot guys!