Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ags0212

My New GM7ta

Hi guys wonder if you can help me. I have just aquired a 1989 GM-7ta Serial N11717

I am trying to find out more information about it. It has a flamed maple top and thr trans trem bridge. and the original emg pickups, I bought it from a luthier who has refretted it with Stainless Steel frets.

Is there somewhere i can check the serial number and get the original spec sheet?

Guitar is A1 mint condition does anyone know the current value??

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi guys wonder if you can help me. I have just aquired a 1989 GM-7ta Serial N11717...

Is there somewhere i can check the serial number and get the original spec sheet?

Hi Andy' date='

not the exact number, but the range: Steinberger Serials

It seems difficult to verify the date from this list, though, since the range seems to be used in 1993, while there is a bass with another N11xxx number, which has been built in 1989. The original specs: 1989 Catalog

The value? Varies, depending on some parameters. For a mint Newburgh, I think up to 2500 US$ could be possible, if someone really wants it. They can be bought for less, though. Some weeks ago a similar one went for 1250 Euro (in Germany). As usual... pictures are appreciated :-)

Bernd