Gibson Brands Forums

Do guitarist walk a certain way...?

dem00n

I was in a market and i was buying eggs and some old lady in a wheelchair said that i walk like a guitarist and asked me if i played guitar, i said yes and she said thats good and walked or...drove away. Wtf? [blink]

Also what happend to my ban topic? [lol]

I was in a market and i was buying eggs and some old lady in a wheelchair said that i walk like a guitarist and asked me if i played guitar, i said yes and she said thats good and walked or...drove away.

HOW To Walk like a Guitarist (Bass-Walking is similar):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc&feature=related

All i had were egg's.

No i wasnt wearing a shirt.

No shirt in a grocery store?!?! Whatever happened to:"No shoes, No shirt, No service"? Isn't that against health code in like every state? Not to mention just plain old common courtesy.

You know it.

Old women in wheelchairs are sex offenders. <_<

Could be a rouse to catch you off guard then BAM! Next thing you know you're forced to play her endless Elvis covers on a Fender Squier while locked in her basement living off nothing but Hard Candies. Sounds like a CSI: NY episode to me.

No shirt in a grocery store?!?! Whatever happened to:"No shoes, No shirt, No service"? Isn't that against health code in like every state? Not to mention just plain old common courtesy.

I like to show off my guns. [flapper]

Archived