Gibson Brands Forums

Start college tomorrow...

Silenced Fred

That's cool I started Monday. I wanted to take a recording class too but I registered late so I didn't get in.

So far I'm in a class about American cinema and I'm trying to get in a class about printing (like posters and stuff)

All I can say is go at least an hour early because if your school is anything like mine it will take you a while to park and find everything. If you're late you might get your seat given away.

Good luck man I've had a lot of fun and met a few girls so far I bet you will too.

Lol I don't know if the girls like it I just haven't cut it in a long time.

He Fred this is totally off topic but I was just listening to a band of skulls song and i was thinking it sounded like something you would dig. Are you a fan?

Haha, only like two girls said they like long hair...

Never really listened to them, I should check it out though. Thanks

They kinda sound like REO Speedwagon, at least this one song does.... "No one's gonna love you"

Wow, I got band of horses and band of skulls mixed up....

Yeah I was just listening to their big song "Light of the Morning" and I was thinkin it has that kindof white stripes flavor.

I think it might be on a commercial lol.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the girls in college. I met one that I'm somewhat enfatuated with O_O

Yeah I was just listening to their big song "Light of the Morning" and I was thinkin it has that kindof white stripes flavor.

I think it might be on a commercial lol.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the girls in college. I met one that I'm somewhat enfatuated with O_O

Hahaha, so many hot girls...

I'm really looking forward to it

Hahaha, so many hot girls...

I'm really looking forward to it

Get your mind right Fred. It's about the books, not the girls. Do well in school and you'll make your way in this world and have plenty of choices, not just in love but in all things. B)

Get your mind right Fred. It's about the books, not the girls. Do well in school and you'll make your way in this world and have plenty of choices, not just in love but in all things. B)

I can't stay focused all the time... I already almost walked into two doors [biggrin] There were other things that required more... errmmm... attention than my walking [blush]

I can't stay focused all the time... I already almost walked into two doors [biggrin] There were other things that required more... errmmm... attention than my walking [blush]

[biggrin] OK man. But remember my counsel. The nerds will inherit the earth...... and get all the women! B)

Archived