Gibson Brands Forums

Slash Gold Top

Lepperfish

Hey guys, just wondering what a Slash GT epiphone les paul is new. I live in Australia and there is one for sale on Ebay, but it doesn't come with any hardcase or certificate etc that it should come with?

Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290467628290&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_928

Whats one of these worth new?

Thanks guys..

Yeah definetly looks suspect to me man. He sold one the same and used the same pics!! I mean where does the case and case candy go lol??

I will bust his balls but definelty cautious about purchasing this, I smell fake!

If i could get something like this for a good price I would jump at it, a legitimate one, otherwise I might have to get myself a Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro.

Thanks for the welcome as well! [thumbup]

Look at this sellers reply.

From SELLER

MATE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO BUY IT **** OFF

ITS MADE IN CHINA

Me ASKING for pictures

Dear hinesy18,

Oi send me more pics of the guitar, close up pictures of the pickups

and head stock especially, thanks.

Hey guys, just wondering what a Slash GT epiphone les paul is new. I live in Australia and there is one for sale on Ebay, but it doesn't come with any hardcase or certificate etc that it should come with?

Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com....IT#ht_500wt_928

Whats one of these worth new?

Thanks guys..

This is a Slash GT:

301_01.jpg

Compare the color with the one on eBay. The knobs. Where's the pickguard??? No case??? No candy??? Run away!!!

The pick ups are showing the film for epiphone genuine pick ups, the Slash model is standard with Seymour Duncans.....Run from this one. [thumbdn]

The slash comes with a custom case, Studded guitar strap, COA, and guitar picks.

Good luck, the real ones are very nice guitars.

Archived