Gibson Brands Forums

P-90 Club!!!!

guitarkid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a few...

First is the Robot Les Paul Jr. Special, this pic was taken for the eBay Seller who sold me the freakin case (like he didn't know they didn't fit!). Case went back, got a full refund incl. return shipping. The Robot (Rosie) normally rests in a Gibson hard case (or the Proline rack).

orig.jpg

Then there's the 50's Tribute Studios.... (I am guessing you've heard of these? [laugh])

Linda Lu (pre-flood) trying out Rosie's case

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

The Gold Top, trying out Linda Lu's case...

orig.jpg

This pic's not obscene, is it? [laugh]

orig.jpg

ying yang, almost obscene,certainly slightly erotic anyway

• Upvote 1

hey there, I have a question about your knob! That bell knob on your profile pic, allparts USA have these on a local website, would they fit straight on to a new LP junior? (still waiting for delivery)

Thanks

Hi,

I have no idea what brand knob this is... that was a knob I found in my "this & that" box with all kind of stuff in... it's some replacement knob I assume I bought here in Germany in an online shop... I am sorry I have no idea whether it would fit onto a Junior... I would think so... maybe you have to enlarge the hole of the knob a bit or squeeze the two bits on the axe of the pot a bit - very carefully.

Greetings

PIT... [smile]

Hi,

I have no idea what brand knob this is... that was a knob I found in my "this & that" box with all kind of stuff in... it's some replacement knob I assume I bought here in Germany in an online shop... I am sorry I have no idea whether it would fit onto a Junior... I would think so... maybe you have to enlarge the hole of the knob a bit or squeeze the two bits on the axe of the pot a bit - very carefully.

Greetings

PIT... [smile]

thanks for the reply, have a great Christmas,

regards,

Tim