Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!!!! Les Paul Traditional PLUS!!!

NawlinzVoodoo

She came in yesterday, everything looks great...except one thing =D> one of the volume knob pots is crooked. So, now I need to decide to live with it or send it back and try another one!!!! AHHHHH!! Still, I am enjoying the hell out of it. Funny thing, it's amazing how jealous women get over a piece of wood with strings on it, LMAO!!!

trad1.jpg

trad2.jpg

trad3.jpg

trad4.jpg

^ What Neo said. I'm sure if you play with it a little, you'll straighten it out.

Just don't scratch that beautiful top!

That's real nice!

Is it actually that dark around the edges, or is it just the way the pics turned out?

=D> What's with all the Desertbursts?

When I first joined the forum, I think I had the only one...now everybody has one.

Thanks guys! Yeah she sounds real sweet and warm. Man! I will mess with the knob a bit and see what I can do. Its gonna be really hard to part with it now that I have it, espically over something very minor.

Also, thanks to EVERYONE for their help and advice on the chose that I had to make. I feel 100% satisified on my selection of the Trad-Plus!! Thanks again.

Sweet guitar but why is everyone going for the same dark burst? Everyone has their own perspective and own idea of what is nice looking. Personally I prefer the solid colors and the plain tops over heavily flamed bursts.

In a traditional I'd go Ebony

Tim, it is quite dark, not black mind you, but a very dark shade of brown.

^ What Neo said. I'm sure if you play with it a little' date=' you'll straighten it out.

Just don't scratch that beautiful top!

That's real nice!

Is it actually that dark around the edges, or is it just the way the pics turned out?

=D> What's with all the Desertbursts?

When I first joined the forum, I think I had the only one...now everybody has one.[/quote']

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crazy eyed-look* you guys planned this didn't you???? you all did!!!!!!! I know it!!!!! I'm coming for every...one...of...you...and I'm your guitars Narl and SB. Watch your backs!!!

Archived