Gibson Brands Forums

valve senior head questions

andrewjunior

played a gibby les paul junior Billie Joe Armstrong model through a valve senior head plugged into a bogner 2x12 cab today. it sounded wonderful. my question tho, if i don't find the valve senior COMBO that i want, is about cab possibilities.

are the 4x10 guitar cabs out there? if not (or if not in my price range) would a 4x10 bass cab work? i love the sound of a 4x10 combo like the fender bassman, but don't have the money. would this head-cab combo simulate that sound, or am i just not knowledgeable about any of this stuff?

played a gibby les paul junior Billie Joe Armstrong model through a valve senior head plugged into a bogner 2x12 cab today. it sounded wonderful. my question tho, if i don't find the valve senior COMBO that i want, is about cab possibilities.

are the 4x10 guitar cabs out there? if not (or if not in my price range) would a 4x10 bass cab work? i love the sound of a 4x10 combo like the fender bassman, but don't have the money. would this head-cab combo simulate that sound, or am i just not knowledgeable about any of this stuff?

You might get more responses if you post this in the Amp forum my friend.

????? If the VSr head and Bogner 2x12 sounded wonderful, then BUY them ... problem solved!!!

Archived