Gibson Brands Forums

Yup, im getting one of these.

dem00n

Found it and it looks like a pretty nice deal for a travel guitar. I have seen a lot less offered for the same money or more for travel guitars. I want one to keep in my crib at work for playing during breaks and lunch.

http://en.euroguitar.com/guitar/epiphone/flying-v/veewee-rave-rig-pack/126017.html

Technical specifications Epiphone Flying V VeeWee Rave Rig pack red :

Alder/mahogany body

Bolt-on mahogany neck

Rosewood fingerboard

Dot inlays

Open humbucker pickups

Chromed hardware

Delivered with gigbag, battery-powered miniamp, strap and cord

Availability: In stock

Category : Guitar pack / electric

Epiphone guarantee : 2 years

Specifications : Red

Brand : Epiphone [Epiphone guitar]

Model : Flying V VeeWee Rave Rig pack

Acutal their are specs, but i cant read them for some reason.

Can you copy and paste them for me?

Scroll down here: http://www.epiphone.com/press/new2010.html

Here you go dem00n....(couldn't find the VeeWeeRed specs though) B)

2010 New Model Specifications

Model Name Flying-VeeWee Bullseye Zakk Pakk

SKU PPGR-EVZWAINH4

UPC 711106325859

Available Colors Antique Ivory

Color Codes AI

Small Rig... Mighty Sound! What do you get when you combine a Flying-V, a Marshall amp and Zakk Wylde? You get the NEW Epiphone Flying-VeeWee Zakk Pakk with everything you need to rock out in style and make a mighty sound from a small package! Sure, the half-size Flying-V with Zakk's signature "bullseye" graphics looks super cool but grab this little guitar, plug in the included cord, crank up the battery-powered Marshall MS-4ZW Micro Full Stack amplifier and stand back. It's a Real Flying-V! Epiphone is famous for their high-quality and affordable guitars. And now, they've taken that same iconic Flying-V design and turned it into a half size guitar that's perfect for smaller players or as a travel guitar. The neck is full-size in width so it plays just like a regular guitar. It's also equipped with Epiphone's 700T humbucking pickup for real rock tone without the noise associated with single-coil pickups. Add to that, 21 medium-jumbo frets, a Rosewood fingerboard, an adjustable bridge and deluxe 14:1 ratio covered tuners and you've got a "V" that will keep you rockin' for years to come. What a Combo! Most guitarists agree that the perfect marriage in rock is a humbucking-equipped guitar plugged into a Marshall stack. We agree! That's why this Zakk Pakk includes Marshall's MS-4ZW micro full stack amplifier. The MS-4ZW may look small but don't let size fool you. This is the best sounding mini-amp you can get. Packing real Marshall tone, this mighty micro has separate Volume, Gain and Tone controls combined with two speaker cabinets. Plug in your guitar and you won't believe the sound coming from this 9-3/4" high powerhouse. Other features include a tilt-back stand and a headphone output so you won't wake the neighbors. And, the headphone output can even be used to drive an external power amp. Essential Accessories! Included with the guitar and amplifier is a 10' cord, gigbag with accessory pocket, 2" wide nylon strap and three (3) medium picks. So, nothing else is needed to get you started playing just like Zakk Wylde. Backed by Gibson Customer Service! Even though the Zakk Pakk is small, it also comes with another BIG advantage. That's Gibson's famous 24/7/365 Customer Service and Limited Lifetime Warranty. So what are you waiting for? You sure won't need two roadies to pick up this rig.

GUITAR SPECIFICATIONS:

Body Material Mahogany

Neck Material Mahogany

Neck Shape Options D profile

Neck Joint Bolt-On

Truss Rod Adjustable

Scale Length 19"

Fingerboard Material Rosewood with "Dot" Inlays

Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker

Controls Master Volume

Fingerboard Radius 14"

Frets 21; medium-jumbo

Bridge Wrap-around Tune-o-Matic; Fully adjustable

Nut Width 1-11/16"

Hardware Nickel

Machine Heads Deluxe 14:1 ratio; Covered

Colors: Antique Ivory with "Bullseye" graphics

AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS:

Amplifier: Marshall MS-4ZW Micro Full Stack Amplifier

Controls: Master Volume

Gain

Tone

On/Off

Input: 1/4"

Output: 1/4" headphone

Wattage: 1 Watt

Power: 9 Volt Battery

Other: Tilt-back stand included

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:

Gigbag: Black with Zakk Wylde signature

Zippered Accessory Pocket on outside

Cord: 10' Economy Cord; 1/4" to 1/4"

Strap: Black Nylon with Zakk Wylde signature: 2" wide

Picks: Three (3); Medium gauge; Black with Zakk Wylde signature

OTHER:

Guitar Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime

Amplifier Warranty: Marshall - 3 Years Parts and Labor

Website www.Epiphone.com

Service 1-800-4GIBSON (1-800-444-2766)

service@gibson.com

Yeah, I noticed the Red has a Basswood body so a bit different tone probably.

Tone? It's a mini guitar and 1 watt battery powered transistor amp. I think tone is out of the question. Just sayin'. But it does look like fun!!!

Archived