Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone can please tell me if i bought a real gibson les paul classic?

kenny charles

Hello I recently bought a Gibson Les Paul classic 07 on eBay from a seller that has 1100 100% feedback the head stock has the serial number but there is no made in the USA stamp on the head stock and I dont know if i have a replica or a fake can anyone help me on this? the 08's have it some Gibson's dont....?please help i will send you the picks or if anyone can tell me if all the 07 Gibson Les Paul classics's did or dont have it?

Yo, Melrose park Ha. My old stop-in grounds. Stone park / Melrose park / Franklin park / Maywood / bellwood / Bridgeview. I used to get into all kind's of **** out that way. Anyways a photo would be nice to tall for sure, but I guess you already know they are all made in the good old US of A, and its not look-in good for-ya, but maybe, I have a 2007 explorer and the hole serial number I still can't make out and the made in USA stamp is real hard to read, because the paint's on so thick.

Call Gibson Customer Service.

Anytime 24/7

It's a free call, 800-444-2766

Recording will say they're closed after business hours, wait for the prompt to press one.

Many did NOT have Made in USA until this year, but the fakes are plentiful.

Archived