Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dem00n

You guys ever think that any famous guitar players browse the forums?

I can't answer your question, but I know that if I were a famous guitar player -- or even a half famous guitar player -- I wouldn't be here. Would you take time away from the recording, touring, partying, interviews, chemicals, groupies, etc. just to say "Hi" to us?

I suspect that the only "famous" person you're going to meet on the Gibson Forum is Henry.

He still hangs out here all the time, doesn't he?

[lol]

Let's see. Picture yourself on a tour bus hauling through Nebraska with corn out one window and wheat out the other. Just got out of rehab and you're sick of all the XBOX games you have. But you do have a Lap Top and a Wireless connection......I'd probably carouse the web forums to see what the public thought about me or my signature guitar.

So I'd have to guess "Yes, but not regularly."

LOL! If I was, you'd hear a lot more solos in my songs hahahaha....

But i bet some of the big guys (albeit the more nerdy big guys) come on here occasionally...

I was born and raised in Detroit and in the 70's I played bass in a band that supported a guy by the name of Vincent Furnier. Does that count?

I was born and raised in Detroit and in the 70's I played bass in a band that supported a guy by the name of Vincent Furnier. Does that count?

It would count even more if you were Vincent Furnier...

Who knows, mabye jimmy page is a guest. [lol]

No, but really i wonder if any of them ever did stop by. :-k

Count me as one.

Frankly, I doubt that many big-namers visit online forums very frequently.

Then again, does anyone remember that guy Stew? He seemed to act like he was a big-name guitarist...Damn near drove us all crazy, too. ](*,)

The one who only play E chord and a A chrod? [lol]

I wouldn't say that's all you need, but I wouldn't say that I don't like it either. [thumbup]

My favorite song that my first band played was just 5 or 6 variations of e and a with some harmonic stuff on top. It was pretty cool.

Some Pink Floyd classics are basically just a and e. A lot of classic songs use just 2 chords.

It might sound stupid but I love playing songs with 2 chords (with different voicings)