Gibson Brands Forums

new here

tattoo

ive got a 79 custom in silver which is in my avatar, a 76 custom in black an 80 custom in black another 79 delux converted over to a standard in tabbaco burst,a 65 sg special and a 61 or 63 les paul custom sg before les took his name off the sg. ill post some pics as soon as i figure how to work this forum better. thanks brian

ive got a 79 custom in silver which is in my avatar' date=' a 76 custom in black an 80 custom in black another 79 delux converted over to a standard in tabbaco burst,a 65 sg special and a 61 or 63 les paul custom sg before les took his name off the sg. ill post some pics as soon as i figure how to work this forum better. thanks brian[/quote']

Dear Jesus we NEED pics of those.....

To upload pics, first upload them to photobucket.

After they are uploaded click on the pic, in the bottom right of the screen there will be a bunch of links, copy the link for forums.

its not a silver burst, i think it was a custom order color maby silver metalic or silver sparkle but its yellowed over the years or limed if you will, so it kinda looks slightly gold. its all original hasnt been molested over the years and has the heavyest low end tone out of all my customs,but its heavy as hell in weight .ill put some better pics of it up soon. thanks

a 61 or 63 les paul custom sg before les took his name off the sg.

Welcome.

You definitely have some cool gear there! The wear on that black Custom caught my eye.

I'm so used to seeing pics of people's artificial wear that I forgot what real wear looks like.

You'll have to enlighten me here...that white SG is a Custom? Are you sure it's a Custom?

I thought all Customs had a first fret inlay and the diamond logo on the headstock.

Maybe the first run of SG Customs didn't get them.

...and wouldn't Les' name be between the fretboard and the neck pickup?

btw: Mark' date=' I have a silverburst.

gibsons2-1.jpg[/img]

Archived