Gibson Brands Forums

Can somebody please help me id my epiphone

dmstefo

Hello ,

im new to this forum so bear with me . I have an epiphone les paul custom and i think its an elite series . The headstock doesnt look like a regular epiphone . It looks extremely close to an epiphone elite . It has gold hardware and no grover tuners ( they dont look like grover tuners ) . Please help me clarify , thank you . I'll send the pictures to whoever answers.

Hello ,

im new to this forum so bear with me . I have an epiphone les paul custom and i think its an elite series . The headstock doesnt look like a regular epiphone . It looks extremely close to an epiphone elite . It has gold hardware and no grover tuners ( they dont look like grover tuners ) . Please help me clarify , thank you . I'll send the pictures to whoever answers.

well some pictures should be More clearer for me i cant judge without ur pics

Hello ,

Does it say Elitist or Elite on the back of the headstock like this:

3846923649_e4bc586806.jpg

No logo, no Elitist!!!

I have an epiphone les paul custom and i think its an elite series . The headstock doesnt look like a regular epiphone . It looks extremely close to an epiphone elite . It has gold hardware and no grover tuners ( they dont look like grover tuners ) .

Here's the headstock of my Elite Les Paul. Note the logo, and that it has Grover tuners. However they are nickel plated and of better quality than the ones used on standard Epiphones.

lpeliteheadstock.jpg

Archived