Gibson Brands Forums

My new Les Paul Studio 50's Tribute HSB

Zonkers

I'm getting my New ipod next week, Wed. or Thurs. It has camera on it.

I will figure out how to post pictures if it kills me!!msp_biggrin.gif

It's really easy to upload as long as you have email configured on it. Be glad to help.

And thanks for the kind words. I really love this thing.

It's really easy to upload as long as you have email configured on it. Be glad to help.

And thanks for the kind words. I really love this thing.

Email configured as in my ipod account going through it?

Yes I will do that, but, I use a Mac, and not quite sure if I still need a photobucket or image shack account or not??msp_confused.gif

I'm hoping my pictures come out half as good as yours and I'd be happy!!

By the way, I sorta wished I had a Honey instead of a Cherry, but, I still love my Louise!!msp_thumbup.gif

Email configured as in my ipod account going through it?

Yes I will do that, but, I use a Mac, and not quite sure if I still need a photobucket or image shack account or not??msp_confused.gif

I'm hoping my pictures come out half as good as yours and I'd be happy!!

By the way, I sorta wished I had a Honey instead of a Cherry, but, I still love my Louise!!msp_thumbup.gif

Hmmmm. Not sure how to do it. Trying with my ipod right now, using Opera. Not very intuitive, IMO.

I haven't tried that yet, as I am not sure that works on a Mac, which is all I use.

It doesn't seem to say at their site, if it's compatable or not.msp_confused.gif

I don't speak Mac (and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either [biggrin] ), but I can't see why it wouldn't work. You can upload/download files on a Mac, yes? (I see you managed an avatar). And copy/paste? I think it should work exactly the same as on Windows. Best way I can think of to find out, give it a try [thumbup] .

I went to my photobucket account and copied the IMG link url of the photo below. Sparky, just follow the directions at the link provided above and you shouldn't have any problem with this. I use a MacBook. It has nothing to do with OS.

Oh, sorry. I don't own a Les Paul, yet (September 30). This is a picture of one of many stages that an old Fender Lead I I have went through.

fin-4.jpg

I did try that. All I keep getting is this file is to large?

The kicker is, it's just a thumbnail image well within the allotted file size.

No matter what I do, keeps saying same thing, too large,..., limited to ... size... whatever all that means in this case I'm not sure, but I have a camera with pictures and no way of sending.

I also tried dropbox as well as image shack, nothing, still says same thing.msp_confused.gifmsp_cursing.gif

I did try that. All I keep getting is this file is to large?

The kicker is, it's just a thumbnail image well within the allotted file size.

No matter what I do, keeps saying same thing, too large,..., limited to ... size... whatever all that means in this case I'm not sure, but I have a camera with pictures and no way of sending.

I also tried dropbox as well as image shack, nothing, still says same thing.msp_confused.gifmsp_cursing.gif

This may help. Are you still trying to upload the image? No need if using a photo host. Just paste the img location (complete with the img tags, but without the space I added before the second bracket of each) directly into the post. That should do the trick. Unless you're trying to upload, I can't see why you'd get an "image too big" message.

You're doing something fundamentally wrong, Sparky. You shouldn't get any message at all for pasting a link into the post window. You don't have to upload anything to the forum, just paste the IMG link from whatever photo host you're using. (I use Safari.)

And, yeah, nice guitar!

You're doing something fundamentally wrong, Sparky. You shouldn't get any message at all for pasting a link into the post window. You don't have to upload anything to the forum, just paste the IMG link from whatever photo host you're using. (I use Safari.)

And, yeah, nice guitar!

That's what I use and what I am doing.

Every time I paste the image, no matter what image from 3 different hosts, I ALWAYS get, :

" used 275.42k of your 500k global upload. quota max single 224.58k "

That's after I paste and attach it and chose as well. I'll try again later.eusa_wall.gif

Archived