Gibson Brands Forums

Has anyone ever seen "Hedwig And The Angry Inch"?

yoda

Wasn't "Hedwig" made into a movie?

:blink:

I just wasn't curious enough.

I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show several times, and I had to take a hot shower when I got home.

Tim Curry (great actor) was just a little bit too creepy on that "sexy" attire....

[scared]

Hey, Yoda, I Don't mean to get your thread off track right away or anything. But do you have a link to any Video or Sound Clips of your band? I'd really like to hear what you guys do and how you sound. [smile]

Anyway, I haven't heard of Hedwig but I'll check out anything on the strange side. Rock Musicals can be cool if there not overdone.

Wasn't "Hedwig" made into a movie?

:blink:

I just wasn't curious enough.

I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show several times, and I had to take a hot shower when I got home.

Tim Curry (great actor) was just a little bit too creepy on that "sexy" attire....

[scared]

Yes Hedwig was made into a movie.

Hey, Yoda, I Don't mean to get your thread off track right away or anything. But do you have a link to any Video or Sound Clips of your band? I'd really like to hear what you guys do and how you sound. [smile]

Anyway, I haven't heard of Hedwig but I'll check out anything on the strange side. Rock Musicals can be cool if there not overdone.

Not right now, but we are working on it.

Archived