Gibson Brands Forums

Great Morning Picking !

suburude63

Well I guess jannusguy2 has just said it all, I,ve been playing and gigging, guitar and mandolin for more years than I care to remember. I,ve just realised it,s time to chuck it all in.

I really envy those guys with the ability to play that kind of stuff, and what a tight finish. Great music, Great post =D> . I,m off to have a lie down in a dark room.

Terry

If this trio should need a tea-servant, count me in (for the autumn holidays anyway). Every forth year or so I run into that kind of music and each time my hat blows off. And as I like my hat, 3 or 4 tunes are enough. But that mandolin-man is beyond, , , how can he even begin learn those roles ? . . . I'm a brick, simply don't get it.

I wonder if he would be interested in a used Tonerite. My guess is he'd probably pass, as he's obviously already

availed himself to Suck-not.

Thanks for sharing.

Thankyou for this excellent post, I love this kind of stuff...I just knew that guy would play fiddle too. Anybody listen to Fairport Convention?

I have been a big Fairport Convention fan since the late 1960s and caught them on their 1970 tour of the States. Richard Thompson might just be the best guitar player on the face of the earth.

Archived