Gibson Brands Forums

You know you play too much guitar when..

Naradien

When you begin to notice there is a guitar pick laying somewhere in every room of the house, the washing machine, the lint trap in the dryer..

When you go in to finish paying off your third Les Paul in 4 months and they hand you another one that just came in!

When Guitar Center has YOUR number on Speed Dial!

done that as well![-o</

...when you talk about guitar stuff with your girlfriend even if she doesnt know crap about les pauls

guilty, or when you pass by a guitar store with her and start babbling about a LP's flame

When you begin to notice there is a guitar pick laying somewhere in every room of the house' date=' the washing machine, the lint trap in the dryer..

When you go in to finish paying off your third Les Paul in 4 months and they hand you another one that just came in!

When Guitar Center has YOUR number on Speed Dial! [/quote']

Ok, I'm guilty on all three accounts =P~

.... when you start to tap on your desk in school to the rhythm of a song you've been practicing. You start tapping on your desk so much that your classmates get annoyed. Then your teacher starts yelling "STOP TAPPING ON YOUR DESK!!!!!!!!"..... and then you start tapping the rhythm with your pencil, to try and make it quieter.....

.... not that I would ever do that..... eusa_shifty.gif

Okay, I have another one!

....when you're at football practice, and your coach's phone starts ringing, and you start imagining that tab for his ringtone!

.... that happened to me yesterday at football, so the coach's phone starts ringing, and it's "Enter Sandman"!

...when you try to teach your friend how to play guitar and see him reeling in pain trying to fret some power chords and you're like, "Dude, WTF?". His poor, poor fingers...but the padawan will learn patience, yes...yes he will!

...when you try to teach your friend how to play guitar and see him reeling in pain trying to fret some power chords and you're like' date=' "Dude, WTF?". His poor, poor fingers...but the padawan will learn patience, yes...yes he will![/quote']

+10

You also spend hours on end in guitar stores and everyone who works there knows your first and last name, and ask you which one your going to play that visit.

Archived