Gibson Brands Forums

Finally out of Iraq

cjlandry

I GUESS YOU'RE A VET RIGHT???

FIRST AND FOREMOST THANK YOU FOR YOUR SEWRVICE COMEING FROMA VIET NAM VETERAN.....I PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID I KNOW IT WAS NOT HARD AND IT MAY BOTHER YOU FOR YEARS TO COME TRY TO KEEP IN MIND YOU DID YOUR JOB AND THAT WAS TO not question AND FOLLOW ORDERS.

I MAY BE IN NYC BUT SHOULD YOU GET THIS FAR I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAR YOU;RE GOING BUT I'LL PAY FOR A BUS TCKET STO GET YA HOME FROM NYC IS YA GET THIS FAR....how;ls that for one brother to another >>????!

PM ME A MESSAGE IF NEEDED

NEVER LEAVE ONE BEHIND....NOT EVEN IF HE IS IN THE STATES. !!!

looking forward to hearing from you

Where are ya??? Seriously let me know I can afford a BUS ticket to get you anywhere for 50.00 Greyhound will let ya go anywhere....it would be an honor to get you all the way home !!!

St James

Glad you made it out of Iraq. Hope you don't have to go back. Thank you for your service, as many others have already said. Our country would not be the same if we didn't have brave men and women to defend her in any situation. God Speed and get home safe...

And get back to your guitar...

Thanks to those of you who served. I was not there in a military capacity, though I had some fun playing with the crappy Kalash underfolders. I lived among Iraqis, in an oilfield camp near Basrah. It was like being chaperoned by children.

I made some friends there. A few locals who actually had brains.

I'm a "Drilling Rig Electronics Technician", and I helped get 15 drilling rigs up and running so they can get their economy back on its feet.

I don't think they have a prayer, though, unless ex-pats do all the work for them. Poor bastards can't find their *** with both hands.

Yes, Corpus definitely beats Iraq.

Archived