Gibson Brands Forums

Play a cat ?

Blackie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright

Wtf...this is messed up.

Look you got a cat ?...........have ya ever even talked to a cat ?.......you a cat racist !

No seriously yall ......this cat meows all loud all the time and is not being hurt in any way.......and she wondered up to my door

of her own volition and has stuck around now despite being put outside...........she has come right on back

I hope the cat bit and claw the crap out of you man.

It did not.........in fact she is doing my taxes now..........

You don't have any cats do ya ?........

.....I have never hurt any animals...........humans........oh yeah blown them to pink mist

now click on my soundclick link below for a window on my soul

I think you gotta work on your technique Blackie. Get you a tuba Mouth piece, lift the cats tail and blow! [scared]

Actually, I think using the cat as a bull roarer is probably a better use of the instrument.... assuming you can catch the cat. [flapper]

Saw this on a tee shirt once.

P eople

E ating

T asty

A nimals

[flapper] Lip smackin' good.

I agree. While the cat may not have been hurt, I think it's improper.

Animals are simple. feed them and they will most likely love you.

Seriously Blackie, your videos are funny, but I didn't find this the least bit funny :angry:

Do you have a cat ?.................. How many cats have you adopted from the SPCA ?...........

OK I understand the concerns of those obviously unfamiliar with cats.....this cat meows just walking around like

you heard in the video........it is not in any pain or discomfort.....it is just how the cat sounds ........

.......and when I picked the cat up all I did was lightly squeeze it ........nothing that caused the cat any pain

.....this cat is just the sort that is not used to human contact and is loud...............

..............sorry for any misunderstanding.........

Archived