Gibson Brands Forums

Play a cat ?

Blackie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, while ya might not of hurt the cat, that was still mean to it.

And yes Ive taken in rescue cats, before ya repeat yourself for the thousandth time about that lol.

..........BULLSH-T.......... I was not ......mean ..........to the cat

Drukblackvideo1124.jpg

It did not.........in fact she is doing my taxes now..........

You don't have any cats do ya ?........

.....I have never hurt any animals...........humans........oh yeah blown them to pink mist

now click on my soundclick link below for a window on my soul

Got to call BS on you, on this post Blackie. Cats suck with numbers. <_<

that was a riot. about what i expected when i saw the title. "well the tuba thing came to mind" when i was kid we had a cat. that if you held it tail while on the carpet it would latch on to the carpet. and if you plucked its tail it would growl different spot on the tail different tone. and cats do like their tails pulled, try it next time a cat walks by grab its tail if you dont pull it will.

Do you have a cat ?.................. How many cats have you adopted from the SPCA ?...........

OK I understand the concerns of those obviously unfamiliar with cats.....this cat meows just walking around like

you heard in the video........it is not in any pain or discomfort.....it is just how the cat sounds ........

.......and when I picked the cat up all I did was lightly squeeze it ........nothing that caused the cat any pain

.....this cat is just the sort that is not used to human contact and is loud...............

..............sorry for any misunderstanding.........

Yeah I have a black cat named Dunlop. Me and my sister adopted him and his brother from a shelter.

I pick up and play with my cat all the time, but he's never made any of those noises. How many times have you posted that phrase? God damn...

Yeah I have a black cat named Dunlop. Me and my sister adopted him and his brother from a shelter.

I pick up and play with my cat all the time, but he's never made any of those noises. How many times have you posted that phrase? God damn...

Maybe he says it again and again because you're not getting it. The cat wasn't harmed or in discomfort, all cats are different just because your cat doesn't meow when you hold it does not mean his doesn't Ive held plenty of cats who do that.

It did not.........in fact she is doing my taxes now..........

Oh good so I guess she will get even with you by getting you audited on your tax return.

You don't have any cats do ya ?........

Yes I have 8 of them and believe me if I did what you did I would get bit and clawed.

.....I have never hurt any animals...........humans........oh yeah blown them to pink mist

now click on my soundclick link below for a window on my soul

Good for you.

Blah blah blah rabble rabble grumble bluster bluster bluster righteous indignation bluster bluster grumble blah blah blah.

Is it really this big of a deal, for you guys all to get worked up and sanctimonious over this?

XD...chill out buddy its just a forum [blink]

Blackie, sorry I missed the vid before it was pulled. Also sorry that some people don't get your sense of humor.

I've been around cats all my life, and understand how unique each one can be. I had a friend with two cats that he taught to have conversations with him. I mean this guy would make "cat noises" at 'em and they'd turn around and answer him. One of them would even bark like a dog on occasion. Your cat looks pretty cool and probably sounds pretty funny sometimes. I checked out your soundclick thing and would be willing to bet that if you put your hat on the cat, most people probably would mistake you two for twins. Does the cat play guitar too, or just sing? [thumbup]

Blackie you've got an awesome cat.

Cat did not look hurt or abused to me.

Did not sound like music either, though...

But if she was blonde with some clevage

she's be on national tour promoting her

tunes, and more importantly, her brand.

`

Archived