Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
onewilyfool

Has anyone seen/used this product yet?

Aha. . . . Could be interesting to hear it on some of those 'no too loud' Gibsons. We surely get more projection here, but one would like to check possible flavour differences in a real life test. Look forward to see if somebody'll go for the experiment.

Well I'll admit to being a gadget junkie and I'll volunteer to order and try one out on my CJ. Might be snake oil, might be quite cool. Either way, I've spent more on lesser ideas. When I get home I'll measure the soundhole and order the right size. Anyone with a CJ165 that has it handy can post the soundhole size and I'll order the thing right now............

Going where no man has gone before.........

Well I'll admit to being a gadget junkie and I'll volunteer to order and try one out on my CJ. Might be snake oil, might be quite cool. Either way, I've spent more on lesser ideas. When I get home I'll measure the soundhole and order the right size. Anyone with a CJ165 that has it handy can post the soundhole size and I'll order the thing right now............

Ha, miracle ... he managed to make a Taylor sound like a Martin !

Im going to have to hijack this and place it on the AGF, the Taylor / Martin folks will have a blast !

Ha, miracle ... he managed to make a Taylor sound like a Martin !

Im going to have to hijack this and place it on the AGF, the Taylor / Martin folks will have a blast !

[laugh]. . . [lol]. . . [laugh]. . . [lol]

I'll have to check in on that.

Buc, waitin' on yer review. B)

New to me. I love to see & hear that kind of stuff from a chair right in front of the guy or gal using the device. But, I hate those recorded examples of sound....'specially my own!

Steve

we got one in the store i work at. we put it into a Epi Dove. it changed it. it gave it a little more low-mid, and cut some of the treble. night and day? no. different? yes.

Never heard of them, but if he had demonstrated it before and after on the SAME guitar I would be more interested to hear that since two guitars of the same model can be completely different as we all know.

Never heard of them, but if he had demonstrated it before and after on the SAME guitar I would be more interested to hear that since two guitars of the same model can be completely different as we all know.

Well said, so now we wait for Buc.