Gibson Brands Forums

non GARY MOORE fans...

S t e v e

I would NOT say you've turned me to the dark side, but that's the best clip I've ever seen of Moore.

After months of banging your head on the wall and stepping on your own d!ck, I think you're making progress.

[woot]

Number One: No damned horns. [-X

Number Two: No damned synthesizers. [-X

Number Three: In the blues, when there ain't no guitars or vocals it should be bass/drums and THAT'S IT.

Those holes are in the songs for a reason.

[-(

I'll have to play that for Mrs. Neo.

She likes those slow, smokey blues numbers...

[thumbup]

I would NOT say you've turned me to the dark side, but that's the best clip I've ever seen of Moore.

After months of banging your head on the wall and stepping on your own d!ck, I think you're making progress.

[woot]

Number One: No damned horns. [-X

Number Two: No damned synthesizers. [-X

Number Three: In the blues, when there ain't no guitars or vocals it should be bass/drums and THAT'S IT.

Those holes are in the songs for a reason.

[-(

I'll have to play that for Mrs. Neo.

She likes those slow, smokey blues numbers...

[thumbup]

thanks for the constructive "un brain dead" comment neo...i value your opinion because you keep it real and make sense unlike other pretentious mugs on here [thumbup]

peace to all! [biggrin]

I'm on the side of The Light, and I never disliked Gary Moore. So, where's my awarded $ in damages???

Didn't you read the title of the thread? It said "non GARY MOORE fans"... Obviously you are a fan if you like him.

Why don't you go hide under a tree and don't come back until you get rid of your ignorance!

Is this a first? I just quoted myself AND flamed on myself..... I'm reporting this! [flapper]

Archived