Gibson Brands Forums

How many people have Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Faded?

guitarkid

• 2 weeks later...

Now you KNOW the rules, Guitarkid...no photos, it didn't happen, or doesn't exist! ;>)

Here's mine: (Year, 2003)

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Things modded: Tuners changed to Grovers, multi-layered pickguard, and '59 Truss Rod cover, added.

CB

that TV yellow isn't my favorite color. i like it, but i prefer my red one

• 3 weeks later...

I own a gibson les paul junior double cutaway japan limited run in faded/aged white. it has one P90 pick up. ( i will post photos eventually) a friend of mine lived in japan and bought it back with him. this is the only guitar of this type I have ever seen in aged white! Ive searched high and low on the internet, even browsing japans google and I still cannot find this guitar anyone else.

I am interested in selling it if anyone is interested in it. pleae reply and I an post photos

I own a gibson les paul junior double cutaway japan limited run in faded/aged white. it has one P90 pick up. ( i will post photos eventually) a friend of mine lived in japan and bought it back with him. this is the only guitar of this type I have ever seen in aged white! Ive searched high and low on the internet, even browsing japans google and I still cannot find this guitar anyone else.

I am interested in selling it if anyone is interested in it. pleae reply and I an post photos

dont sell it if its one of a kind

Archived