Gibson Brands Forums

most underated guitarist

hotshot9991

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent you a P.M.

The guy selling the epiphone strat sold it already and just forgot to take the ad down. Ah well, im sure there's more creeping around but i never knew how good the model he had was until it was too late. I assumed based on the price it wasnt a good one, had i had your guide earlier i would've spotted it and purchased.

The guy selling the epiphone strat sold it already and just forgot to take the ad down. Ah well, im sure there's more creeping around but i never knew how good the model he had was until it was too late. I assumed based on the price it wasnt a good one, had i had your guide earlier i would've spotted it and purchased.

What does this have to do with the price of condoms in Tora Bora? [blink]

• 4 weeks later...

Bowddidley, Tman, pippy and Cabba2203 are also among the most under-rated rockin' cats still kickin it. I keep looking for their CDs and concert DVDs but they are ALWAYS SOLD OUT, which is a buzzkill, a total buzzkill.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Someone mentioned Rick Nielsen, I'll second that. I don't notice the Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarists mentioned much(Gary, Allen, Ed and Steve). I could be wrong on that though.. Jeff Healy is another IMO.

Jeff Healy was definitely out of sight!!:unsure:

Thank you for sharing that with us...Very cool...It reminds me that I haven't dusted my broom in a while.......

Gonna give you a plus tomorrow for that.....Can't do it today....Gotta go dust off one of my strats (literally),

and dust my broom...........

Bowddidley, Tman, pippy and Cabba2203 are also among the most under-rated rockin' cats still kickin it. I keep looking for their CDs and concert DVDs but they are ALWAYS SOLD OUT, which is a buzzkill, a total buzzkill.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Have you gone Powell's books to look?

Just kidding - I just moved from Portland.

A legend in my own mind.

Archived