Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hotshot9991

help one more time with floyd rose system

ive tried to apologize and i am now and i never said im a prodigy but ive never aks for free stuff

forgot i even said that no hard feelings?????

it was the floyd rose but actually now i think im just gonna sell it for parts thanks though talk to ya later blackie and lol how many sg do you have?

oh its my Floyd rose the bridge you know what it is i just wanna make sure you do though its what everything connects to, what has the brand logo on it.I guess you could call it the main base plate well 1 of the screw holes is stripped and the actual plate is broken in halve. lol im just gonna sell for parts its pretty much useless but i just whanted to know if anyone had any suggestions but thanks for all the help talk to ya later and thanks again

.............Screw the thing back down with larger or longer screws........get rid of the arm........that is how you broke it.........

.....give up the wammy bar and perfect your fret hand for bending and vibrato....

..... NEWAVA.jpg

thanks longer srews thats a good idea but also what it was is i think i said earlier today in the post is i got this from my neighbor my neighbor is like eddie van halen times 2 when it comes to using the whammy bar lol so its been through all it can go through

..........mmmmm hhhhhmmmm........the cat broked it................anyway just jam the thing back together........look I had a guitar

with one of those units .........and to break it ......well someone had to do something stupid.........

..........mmmmm hhhhhmmmm........the cat broked it................anyway just jam the thing back together........look I had a guitar

with one of those units .........and to break it ......well someone had to do something stupid.........

why didnt i think of it my grandfather is a welder but he also works on guitars bet he could do it ill ask him first though lol

it was the floyd rose but actually now i think im just gonna sell it for parts...

Can I just have it?

We need pics of this guitar..............what other guitars you got..........your cat and ........your mom..........OK ....pronto !!

Hey, don't hate!

I would go on, but I'm pretty sure I can get banned for that. I'm going to bed

goodnight, dont let the xenomorphs bite.

if i recall, yours has coil tapping... do i stand correctly on this assumption?

You are correct, good sir.