Gibson Brands Forums

THE JUST TALK THREAD.

Diego the guy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i was randy rhoads.... i would die cause im so amazing.... but wait..?

hows yalls been doing with your tone? got any good amp settings? any string suggestions? Pickups?

honestly, i recommend you guys try carvin pickups. they are the bomb.

Have to write a paper. I'm making pretty good progress, but I can see myself taking several more hours to finish it off.

I will not get any higher than a C in my Calculus class. Apparently, a C is good in my Calculus class.

Accounting Principles is completely kicking my a$$, because the work is so incredibly tedious. It's not hard, it's just time-consuming and painfully boring. My roommate gets to read John Steinbeck in one of his classes, and he's complaining about it--I would love to dig into some Steinbeck for a class.

Spanish I is good. It's a fair challenge. Frankly, I'd say my classes are pretty good--I mean, they're supposed to be difficult.

I miss my SG. More than that, though, I want a Strat. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have one. I also want a good, gainy tube amp. What do y'all think of the Peavey Windsor? I'm thinking I might go for a Peavey Windsor. Run a Strat through, throw a fuzz and a wah in front...yeah, that's a pretty complete rig, I say. I don't know why but I have some serious, very intense GAS for this very rig.

I am running out of Mountain Dew. I ran out of Hot Pockets a few days ago. Time to go to the store, I guess.

I should really be writing my paper right now. I just need a few more minutes of break time because I have been working essentially non-stop all day.

I have also realized that yet another favorite album of mine is also a Neil Young album--this one, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. If I could write a song like Neil Young, my self-respect level would be over 9000.

So...yeah. Good thread, Diego. [thumbup]

Purchased a 1964 Hammond Tone Organ

Model A 102 (B 3 on steroids). I am experiencing

issues with one octave of tone throughout all of

the tabs on both upper and lower manuals. I have

changed out one capacitor in that octave still have

the issue. These tone organs have a method of wiping

the contacts for these type of issues. "No Dice" on that

fix. Just frustrated at this point ](*,) ALTHOUGH this girl can

"SING". It's probably something very minor and I am over thinking

the whole trouble shooting process. Who knows with the

brain power and sheer experience this forum has I might

just be given the answer to my problem.=D>

A link for those who do not quite get a Hammond Tone Organ

JUST TALKING

I'm curious - Anybody know what happened with Blackie last night?

I see he's banned.

I also see a locked thread - http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/56318-help-one-more-time-with-floyd-rose-system/

From what I remember, I think a couple posts were deleted off that thread.

I also see Riverside got spanked.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

I love Emma Stone. She is seriously stupid hot, and I don't know why my posts got deleted... Even the ones that didn't concern the picture. I go to bed, and sh¡t happens.

I really want a White SG, looking at the one with Coil Taps because it comes with Burstbuckers, but no case, just a gig bag [confused]

I am starting to really hate some people who are just dicks for no reason. I don't get it.

I just realized today, that I have 15 songs written, just gotta record em now. I saw that, and I was like HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD!

I'm curious - Anybody know what happened with Blackie last night?

I see he's banned.

I also see a locked thread - http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/56318-help-one-more-time-with-floyd-rose-system/

From what I remember, I think a couple posts were deleted off that thread.

I also see Riverside got spanked.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

where do you see this stuff??? Is there a people who have been bad page?

You know what I saw yesterday at a stoplight? An obese homeless person. Are they recently homeless? Not trying to start anything here. I periodically empty my change cup in my car. And the occasional bill when its sitting in there. It just struck me as absurd.

Archived