Gibson Brands Forums

THE JUST TALK THREAD.

Diego the guy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Emma Stone. She is seriously stupid hot, and I don't know why my posts got deleted... Even the ones that didn't concern the picture. I go to bed, and sh¡t happens.

I really want a White SG, looking at the one with Coil Taps because it comes with Burstbuckers, but no case, just a gig bag [confused]

I am starting to really hate some people who are just dicks for no reason. I don't get it.

I just realized today, that I have 15 songs written, just gotta record em now. I saw that, and I was like HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD!

Uh it should have a case... who is selling it? And my pics of Olivia Wilde were deleted too... Duane how dare you! She was clothed!

Uh it should have a case... who is selling it? And my pics of Olivia Wilde were deleted too... Duane how dare you! She was clothed!

Who else? Musician's Friend.

So was Emma Stone, I have plenty more that would get me banned, or my post deleted, but c'mon!!!!!!!

Now, I'm sad

I saw a really nice Gibson from 1994......that was in my price range.....but when you added in shipping by Fedex to me (to take advantage of their 48hr trial thing for used items)and customs and other tra la la it would be too much.

Dang it.

Oh well......life goes on.....just thought I'd share.

On the bright side....I will have a New Gibson/Fender Day within two months!

Who else? Musician's Friend.

That's just odd I don't really have an explanation for that, it comes out of the factory with a hard shell case. Might go to GC and see if they have one that hasn't been out on the floor.

Cheese is good.

Emma Stone looks weird to me. Sorry :(

Some people just don't get it, it's alright. She understands me

That's just odd I don't really have an explanation for that, it comes out of the factory with a hard shell case. Might go to GC and see if they have one that hasn't been out on the floor.

Yeah, I know its weird. The only place I have seen them is on the MF site though... I don't think the MF stands for musician's friend....

But, I still don't know why my Emma picture was deleted. Duane never responded to my PM...

Here in the "Way out West" we are smack dab in the clutches

of Big Game Season i.e Antelope, Deer, Elk, Moose etc.

I watch the out of state hunters with anticipation in their eyes.

listen to the "I know that I just barely missed a Boone & Crocket"

I am happy for them! However, since my job takes me

into the "Killing Fields" we have to be careful before we get out of

our trucks to make sure we are not in between the Boone & Crocket

and the Hunter. Sorry to say I have done this before only to hear

that un-mistakable whirrrr of a round whistle by, hit the deck, crawl to

the truck and beat feet out of there. Because where there is one whirrr

there is most always many to follow. I never honk my horn to scare away the "Game"

We just let them have their fun because if they miss the animals are on their way

to the next county. By the way an Antelope can flat move. I have seen them and

I swear their bellies are inches off of the ground on a flat run.[scared]

Yeah, I know its weird. The only place I have seen them is on the MF site though... I don't think the MF stands for musician's friend....

GC and MF are all in the same company aren't they? And yeah that sure isn't very friendly of them.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Standard-with-CoilSplitting-Electric-Guitar?sku=583403

Says it comes with the OHSC, even though the pic shows a gig bag.

I e-mailed them to see, Fred. This is the response I got:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response Via Email(Jean-Paul) - 10/07/2010 10:42 AM

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

The guitar comes with the hard shell case as it is shipped from Fender.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing Musician's Friend. Have a great day!

1-800-391-8762

Note the bold. Thought that was a funny response but you should be safe.

Archived