Diego the guy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I e-mailed them to see, Fred. This is the response I got:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response Via Email(Jean-Paul) - 10/07/2010 10:42 AM

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

The guitar comes with the hard shell case as it is shipped from Fender.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing Musician's Friend. Have a great day!

1-800-391-8762

Note the bold. Thought that was a funny response but you should be safe.

See, if I get it from Gibson, it comes with the Gig Bag. [cursing]

That's what scares me about ordering from them...

My future wife's Apple Walnut cake is really good with coffee in the morning.

Coincidentally, one time, I bought a tin of my favourite coffee for my drip coffee maker, it was Van Houtte Irish Cream, and put it away in the cupboard forlater preparation/consumption.

So the next morning I have to get up really early and I haul myself out of bed, pull off the plastic lid to the coffee and what do I see?

Nothing. Nothing but TIN that is. Solid tin.

I mean it, no pull tab, no aluminium foil, just tin, like a big giant soup can.

So I'm standing there, slumped over, pathetically trying to understand what just happened.

Needless to say I got my coffee, and a few hours later after I had gone to work my fiancie gets this note next to the can;

"Coffee can had no pull tab, I didn't know what to do, cut the top off it, be careful if you put it away, top no longer works, love you"

It was the damndest thing.

For some awful reason, my dreams last night included dookie. I woke up gagging. I wonder if I could have actually puked.

My stepsons birthday party was yesterday and he had some friends sleep over. I let them watch MY Bugs Bunny DVDs. They laughed hysterically and began watching them the minute they woke up this morning. It's a shame they're not on TV anymore

Archived