Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LT ED

How old are we all ?

On a side note, I was watching the Japanese GP the other night and this ad for meeting cougars came on. Cougars are those "older" women who go for younger guys but all I saw in the ad was young babes. But at my age, 30 is a young babe.

58. When I fill out something online my birth year gets lower and lower on the selection list of years.

If you see my profile, you'll notice I've put my age on there. Don't bother going there. I'm 25.

*cough COUGH*. Ok, I'm 43 and getting sexier... [smile]

If you see my profile, you'll notice I've put my age on there. Don't bother going there. I'm 25.

*cough COUGH*. Ok, I'm 43 and getting sexier... [smile]

Only in your imagination. msp_flapper.gif

I'm old enough to know what it means to "ride on the hump" [lol]

On second thought.. that sounds kinda bad.

I always got car sick on the hump. I would have to clean up both sides. [blush]

Comment: "Ok, I'm 43 and getting sexier... [smile]"

Response: "Only in your imagination."

Response B is actually full of prune juice or the effects thereof.

It's my observation - and experience - that there's a major difference between youthful biology and hormone surges and "sexy" among both males and females. In fact, until perhaps the 1960s, "sexy" was far more associated with both men and women in their 30s through 50s in motion pictures and TV, for example. It was only with the 60s generation that fingers were pointed at "old people."

Now a teenager might claim that I'm hollering sour grapes 'cuz I'm not a teenager any more. I don't think so. I'm past all the above-mentioned ages and I'll stand by the comment. "Sexual" is biology, but "sexy" is something else again.

Even at the purely biological, note how many top marathon runners are not exactly teens-and-20s folks. Ditto athletes at most types of sport. I'd say that personally I was at a physical peak for my "sport" in my early to mid 40s - and that's even with training far more hours a day in my 20s and 30s.

m