Gibson Brands Forums

I want to get rid of itunes.

craigh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually limewire has gone to court several times and has never been proven guilty.

Do you just make up the junk you write?

I'm trying to figure out what that mean for your karma, what with the name calling and the urging people to steal...

http://mediamemo.allthingsd.com/20100512/big-music-wins-one-limewire-loses-court-fight/

http://www.cm-life.com/2010/09/29/warnings-fines-in-store-for-students-caught-pirating-music-movies-on-campus-network/

Actually limewire has gone to court several times and has never been proven guilty.

I'm gonna cut you a little (very little) slack - I won't rant my a$$ off, I'll just say - you're delusional.

Not only is Limewire guilty, people sharing music files on Limewire have been fined and/or sued.

You took your last spanking like a man - please man up and admit you've made a mistake.

craigh -

Sorry your thread got hijacked by yet another naughty remark by Tman. Some good alternatives to iTunes have already been pointed out.

I think it's kinda silly to ditch iTunes just because it's an Apple product.

Get rid of it if you're not happy with it... but if you're otherwise happy, why not just keep it?

I'm not a huge fan of iTunes myself, but it does what I need, and it has the best store & content out of all of them.

I think it's kinda silly to ditch iTunes just because it's an Apple product.

Get rid of it if you're not happy with it... but if you're otherwise happy, why not just keep it?

I'm not a huge fan of iTunes myself, but it does what I need, and it has the best store & content out of all of them.

I use it alot too. I have an old 30G ipod classic, which is scratched to heck, that my eldest has abandoned now he has discovered Spotify. I happily pay 79p for each track but still buy cds.

I've heard alot of (what you might call IT snobs) bad mouth Apple. I'm never going to understand the technical issues, but what's wrong with itunes?

Works very well for me.

Indeed...is it the Brand or is it functionality you have a problem with? I never understood those who "hate itunes" because no one has ever provided me with any valuable criticism.

Can you be the first?! ;)

Watch the Simpson's episode where they ragged on apple. Apple dislikers fully understand it.

Craig

Microsoft has Zune.. One of my sons has it, works great. Only problem is it's MICROSOFT.

I have Zune. The hardware works great but the software for managing your music is AWFUL; it's slow and clunky. I use it for only managing files on the player since that's all you can use for it. For listening on my computer, Windows Media Player works well enough but I'd be open to trying something else.

Archived