Gibson Brands Forums

I want to get rid of itunes.

craigh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not throwing a temper tantrum. Just tired of the sh!t. As long as I don't have a problem with thats all that matters to me. I don't give a f*** what you guys think!

Sure you do. [sneaky] You're still here posting aren't you? [smile]

I don't have much experience in pirating music, but when I was an undergraduate, I had a desktop full of pirated software that I downloaded from news groups. Forget the fact that its illegal, using hacks and plugs will cause all sorts of licensing problems for your system. The headache of keeping a computer full of pirated programs with phony serial numbers and keys far exceeds the cost of buying the programs.

I listen to a lot of online radio. If I want to hear something specific, I either use Grooveshark, Jango or one of the many lyrics sites out there to listen to it.

If I like something enough to where I want to listen to it a lot, I buy it from iTunes.

listentoyoutube.com isnt illeagle. because youtube owns that site

I don't know how to spell "illegal", either, nor do I know how to tell who owns what.

But because you said so, I looked at their "about" page.

It looks like they don't want you to steal, either:

"This website is to be used for converting non-copyrighted content only! We do not condone any type of piracy."

And from their TOS:

"We partner with ValueClick to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you visit our website. ValueClick may use cookies or web beacons to collect non-personally identifiable information during your visit to this website in order to help show advertisements on other websites likely to be more interesting to you. To learn more about this “behavioral advertising” practice or to opt-out of this use of your anonymous information, you can visit http://www.valueclickmedia.com/about/privacy/display-member"

Lovely.

Archived