Gibson Brands Forums

10 years...

jnstrom

Well it looks like we made it (so far). My wife and I have been married for 10 years. BUT in that span she sold an ibenez roadstar II behind my back and an EPI custom later that same year. (Year 3). I was so angry I went out and bought a new Gibson Custom, luckily I fell in love with it and her again. Sometimes things work out to the better. Here is to 10 more and hopefully another gibson.

I think for the previous shenanagens she pulled you should get a new Paul EVERY year on you anniversary !

No kidding!

I don't know what you did to deserve said shenanagens, but that would be a deal breaker for me.

Dishonesty is not tolerated in my little world.

She would be paying dearly for the privilege of staying.

Can she afford Custom Shop Gibsons...?

:-)

Well it looks like we made it (so far). My wife and I have been married for 10 years. BUT in that span she sold an ibenez roadstar II behind my back and an EPI custom later that same year. (Year 3).

I have no clue what hobbies your wife does' date=' but during the 13th year sell off two of her things.

I'm sure she would appreciate it...

That said my wife never even tried to sell a guitar behind my back. I'm pretty sure she'd survive but better not test it.

I'd say my woman would have a 40% chance of surviving...luckily she knows better...lol!

Archived