Gibson Brands Forums

FOR SALE: GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM TRUSS ROD COVER

lionel

I had printed out the ad I posted:

The address read:

gibson.com/forum/index.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=5&tid=...

The date was 11/22/2005

As for your other comments, you can kindly go **** yourself.

Does that violate any of your forum rules?

GOOD!

Lionel,

what you seem to have violated is what I would hope is your own sense of decency. the members of this forum are some of the most knowledgeable and helpful people you can ever hope to come across - in fact, had you taken a different approach, I would be willing to bet there are many people here who would go out of their way to help you find a good site to sell your stuff.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt the first time around, so I'm taking you at your word that you didn't know the forum rules regarding posting threads in which you are selling things. However, for you to come here and verbally assault people really does cross the line. You are entitled to disagree with the rules of the forum, and as such have the freedom to post elsewhere. However, for you to disagree to the extent that you use that type of language just makes you look like a fool.

Welcome to the forum.

What a diplomatic way to tell somebody to go to hell!

:-)

How far are you from the United Nations HQ?

Heh heh...

I'm sure you've heard the definition of a true diplomat, eh?

It's the art of telling somebody to go to hell in such a fashion, they actually look forward to the trip.

As for your other comments' date=' you can kindly go **** yourself.

Does that violate any of your forum rules?

GOOD![/quote']

Welcome to the list!

If you're wondering "What exactly is this "list"?", the list is all of the forum dickheads compiled into one group.

Observe...

The List

-p0rbitals

-Dominion

-lionel

Now you're probably wondering "What do I get for being on this "list"?". For being on "The List". you get

- none of your questions taken seriously or answered

- a shitload of flaming whenever you post

- overall hatred towards you by all of the other forum members

Enjoy!

I think we're ALL too close to the U.N.

On 9/11, as I watched the news unfold, they were showing various views of the NYC skyline.

In one shot they had the United Nations Headquarters.

I immediately thought to myself "THAT'S the building they should have hit - twice...."

Me personally?

After it "mysteriously" collapses, killing every rat and cockroach inside, move it to the f-ing Hague.

That reminds me, I have some free time this week. I need to get some more stuff added to www.neoconman.com

I've just barely scratched the surface with that little project, I have tons of stuff I've saved on my computer....

Archived